Registration FAQ video in English
Is Your Student Ready to Transition to 7th Grade?
- English Informational Flyer
- Spanish Informational Flyer
- Newark Unified School District Library Catalog
Afterschool Enrichment Solutions see links below:
Please see the video about updates for attendance and grading during distance learning.
2020/2021 Meal Service will be available at all school sites between 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
COFFEE WITH THE PRINCIPAL
Coffee With the Principal
ENGLISH LEARNER ADVISORY COMMITTEE (ELAC)
9:30 – 10:30 p.m.
Generally, we meet on the 3rd Friday of the month from 9:00 am – 9:45 am.
The purpose of the ELAC is to advise the principal and staff on bilingual programs and services to ELL students
The ELAC goals are:
- Develop and ensure full implementation of effective programs for English Learners
- Ensure that all English Learners make annual progress to access and master the English language
- Decrease the risk of failure, retention, and drop-outs
- Strengthen parent involvement and engagement in their children’s education
- Increase EL participation in advanced academic programs and enrichment opportunities
- Engage English Learners in meaningful cultural, social, and academic activities.
Kennedy Voices Website
Kennedy Voices will be taking a small break
Find Kennedy Elementary Info on Facebook or Twitter @ Kennedynusd
Information from District Office: