- Newark Unified School District Library Catalog
- Afterschool Enrichment Solutions see links below:
Please see the video about updates for attendance and grading during distance learning.
2020/2021 Meal Service will be available at all school sites between 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
COFFEE WITH THE PRINCIPAL
Coffee With the Principal
|Wed May 27, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific Time – Los Angeles|
|Join with Google Meet|
|Join by phone|
|+1 219-973-4233 PIN: 450 473 792#|
ENGLISH LEARNER ADVISORY COMMITTEE (ELAC)
Wednesday, October 18th
5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
District Office Training Room
5715 Musick Ave.
The purpose of the ELAC is to advise the principal and staff on bilingual programs and services to ELL students
The ELAC goals are:
- Develop and ensure full implementation of effective programs for English Learners
- Ensure that all English Learners make annual progress to access and master the English language
- Decrease the risk of failure, retention, and drop-outs
- Strengthen parent involvement and engagement in their children’s education
- Increase EL participation in advanced academic programs and enrichment opportunities
- Engage English Learners in meaningful cultural, social, and academic activities.
Kennedy Voices Website
Kennedy Voices will be taking a small break
Find Kennedy Elementary Info on Facebook or Twitter @ Kennedynusd
Information from District Office: